SUNDAY 19 JULY // 21:00 BST // PRE-BOOK
Points do not win prizes but they might get you a little respect in the hardest music pub quiz going, run by Late Junction host and Wire/Quietus writer Jennifer Lucy Allan.
Sunday 19 July 2020, evening (time TBA)
Live Stream via Zoom
Tickets (Pay As You Feel*)
ONE TEAM PER HOUSEHOLD
Far superior to your family Zoom quiz… Roll up for a game of guess the drone, and test your memory (but not your search engine) at the hardest picture round you ever encountered. Stick around to test your lack of general knowledge in favour of obscure specifics about music! Winning team receives some treats courtesy of Purity Brewery and Rocket Recordings!
Your host for the night is Jennifer Lucy Allan, music writer and broadcaster. She is a presenter of BBC Radio 3’s Late Junction and writes for The Wire, The Quietus, The Guardian and others.
- Not General Knowledge Pub Quiz will be hosted live on ZOOM (a free video chat service you’ll need to download to your computer).
- After purchasing a ticket, you will be emailed a sign-up form.
- Tickets go off sale at 19:30 BST on Sunday 19 July 2020.
- Instructions to sign in will be emailed at 20:00 BST, if you’ve not heard anything by 20:15 BST – check your junk or get in touch [email protected]
- Please be on time. Supersonic staff will lock the meeting following a short welcome.
- So that everyone gets to enjoy the game as much as possible, all attendees will be muted.
- Capsule will remove anyone from the session whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate.
*The suggested donation for this event is £10.00+ per team or £5.00+ for an individual. If you’re in a position to, we ask you to please contribute what you can afford. This will secure the future work of Supersonic, helping us to support artists and our freelance team. In addition 25% of all proceeds will be donated to The Trussell Trust, who support a nationwide network of food banks. We don’t think anyone in our community should have to face going hungry. The Trussell Trust, are working to combat poverty and hunger across the UK.