SUNDAY 19 JULY // 11:00 BST // PRE-BOOK
Do.omyoga (Kamellia Sara) returns to Supersonic bringing together music and movement with stillness to create an immersive meditation on a journey of Nada Yoga. Albeit this year in Digital Dharma incarnation but the vibrations are just the same ))))))))))))))))
Sunday 19 July 2020, 11:00 BST
Live Stream via Zoom
Tickets (Pay As You Feel*)
SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS
DO.OMYOGA is a very immersive and deeply connecting Yoga practice. Experience this meditation in the comfort of your own home by bringing together music and movement with stillness.
“Change is life and the only constant is change. We’ve learned connection through isolation, dependency and trust in an online world and had much the time and space to truly BE with ourselves personally and globally. For this session, we will come together to continue to explore the self, here and now, through the love of music.” – Kamellia
Through a gentle Do.omyogasana practice, take the first step of the journey to release tension and relax the body and mind alongside a specially curated playlist of sounds to focus the mind and pull you into here and now. Expect a slow and steady-paced dynamic/restorative session where ‘active’ moving postures are balanced with ‘passive’ still postures encouraging deep listening and a holistic approach.
Allow an inner tranquillity to permeate the senses leading to concentration and Dhyana Meditation.
- DO.OMYOGA will be hosted live on ZOOM (a free video chat service you’ll need to download to your computer).
- After purchasing a ticket, you will be emailed a sign-up form.
- Tickets go off sale at Midnight on Saturday 18 July 2020.
- Instructions to sign in will be emailed at 10:00 GMT, if you’ve not heard anything by 10:15 GMT – check your junk or get in touch.
- Please be on time. The session duration is 60 minutes – in order that the session runs to time, Supersonic staff will lock the meeting following a short introduction.
- So that everyone gets to enjoy the game as much as possible, all attendees will be muted.
- Supersonic will remove anyone from the session whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate.
- All you need to do is breathe.
- All levels are welcome (suitable for all, beginners encouraged, no experience needed)
- Set up your yoga mat anywhere comfortable in your home
- Wear comfortable moveable clothing – nothing too tight or too lose
- Bring a small cushion and small blanket – not essential but recommended
Ownership of creative content presented by the Teacher during the sessions and any content produced will remain with Do.omyoga. The recording and distributing of classes presented is forbidden.
By joining our classes you declare that you are in good shape, and understand the nature of Yoga and participation activity. You fully accept and assume all responsibility for injury or damage that may result from your participation in the class. You release and hold harmless Do.omyoga, its employees and teachers, other participants with respect to any or all injury or damages arising from the activity to the fullest extent permitted by law.